Thursday, October 6, 2011

When Too Much of a Good Thing, Turns Bad

I’ve waited so long, finally you’re at my door
The smell of you makes me want you even more.
You look delicious- you're so steaming hot
You’re just what I need to hit the spot.
Traveling down, deep inside of me
Oh, how I love my evenings with thee.
Heavy in my hands, and thick as a brick-
But wait, I have to stop… I suddenly feel sick.
Just when I’d thought I couldn’t get enough
I’ve run to the toilet, I’m half in the buff!
I feel so disgusting, where went the bliss?
And dammit, I’d been so looking forward to this.
You have always been a favorite of mine
But lately you do this to me every time! 
I’ve got to get the taste of you out of my mouth
In fact, I need you out of my house!
Feeling greasy and gross, I’ve just had enough
Outside in the garbage is where you are stuffed.

…And this is why, dear Pizza Hut, I’ve had to finally give you up.


 What?  What'd ya think this poem was about?  Sheesh....

No comments:

Post a Comment